August 03, 2016

NIP + FAB*


I am a huge fan of Nip + Fab. I've tried quite a few of their products before and have never been disappointed. I feel like everything is reasonably priced considering the amazing quality of their products. Today I have two products to review, firstly I have these Bee Sting Fix Toning Pads. I personally like to use these in the morning after I have cleansed my skin. They're so revitalising and leave my skin feeling tight, clean and fresh. I noticed that my pores looked less visible, and due to the exfoliating and cleansing properties, my skin was left smooth and every last bit of dirt/ makeup came off. Some exfoliating pads can feel quite harsh on my skin, but I didn't have that issue with these ones. They retail at £12.95, which may initially seem a bit pricey, but you receive a total of 60 pads, and each pad is covered in the most skin friendly ingredients, like witch hazel (which has healing properties).


 

I also have the Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot which I immediately fell in love with! I really like the entire Dragon's Blood range and have been using their plumping serum for a while now. This works in a slightly different way to the serum. You simply add two pumps of this product to your moisturiser and it turns it into the most lovely (more watery) consistency. It's super hydrating and ensures that my makeup goes on very smoothly over the top. You can also apply this directly to your skin at night which feels amazing and is a really good deep treatment. I genuinely adore this product and particularly like the pipette like application where you simply unscrew the lid and then press the top of the lid to release the drops. I would 100% recommend this to everyone- especially those of you with dry skin. It retails at £24.95, and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out.

So, that's everything for this post, I really am a massive fan of every Nip + Fab product I have ever tried, and can't wait to build on my collection. Thank you for reading!

Rikki xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm really interested in the dragon's blood!

    Mel ★ meleaglestone.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious about their products! Specially since Caroline Hirons recommended their pads!
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete