October 17, 2015

MEMEME, FACEB4, DGJ ORGANICS*


A while back, I was sent this package of lovely goodies! I've had a couple of months to try all of the products out so I think I now have a fairly good idea of what each product is like... I want to start off with my favourites- the 'Light Me Up ' high shine lipglosses, by MeMeMe. I actually received two of these, a light pink and a dark burgundy. I always mention how I'm not a 'glossy girl', but I genuinely think these stunning shades have converted me!


On the side of the packaging, there's a mirror and when you open it up, there's an LED light (so you can apply it in the dark- cool right?!) I prefer this dark brown shade to the light pink, personally. It instantly switches up a look and actually gives the illusion of plumper lips! You only need to apply a little for it to look like a lot... The best thing about these is that they're only £5.99 at the moment, which (trust me), is well worth the money!



I then received two eyeshadows (also by MeMeMe). This particular palette contains four shades. They're all fairly dark and are very shimmery. I feel as if this eye shadow will last a very long time as I've been using it over the past couple of months and there's still tons left... This is a part of their quad collection and costs £8.50



I then got one of the Trio eyeshadows. This shade, I think, is far more wearable as the colours are more subtle and basic. The biggest problem I found with this product is that you need to apply a lot in order for it to build up which means it' likely to be used up quickly. This is slightly cheaper than the Quad shadow as it contains one less shade. It retails a £7.50



Next, I was introduced to a brand I hadn't heard of before, FACEB4. They were rated the "UK's most effective antibacterial facewash". It's great for acne and helps with oily skin. I am a huge fan of foam cleansers, and this product is very similar to that. It has a dual nozzle and lasts a reasonable amount of time (for me, around 2-3 weeks). It definitely did leave my skin feeling super clean and oil free throughout the day! This is £14.99 which is very pricey for a face wash, but if you have acne, I would recommend giving it a go because I have seen some great results from other users.





I also got the serum, which I didn't like as much as the face wash, but still found soothing. It helped reduce redness on my spots and just cooled my skin overall. Their products are fragrance free which is perfect for your skin as artificial scents can be harmful.



Finally, I was kindly given a shampoo and conditioner by DGJ Organics. As I'm sure a lot of you are already aware, argan oil is amazing for your hair, and this specific shampoo contains this amazing ingredient... Despite this, I do (kind of) prefer the conditioner as I feel as if the shampoo doesn't foam up as much as I would like it to. However, it does 'pre-warn' you about this and says it's because it contains completely natural products, which is understandable. It costs £5.49 at Waitrose.



Lastly, I got the conditioner. I love this as it really left my hair feeling silky and smooth. It completely de-knotted my hair and has a lovely, thick, creamy consistency. It tames my frizz and my hair was much more sleek. This is £5.99 and you can purchase it from their website.

I really loved all the products and wanted to share them with you all. Thank you so much for reading and I'll be back next week with another post.

Rikki xx

3 comments:

  1. It looks and sounds like you got some lovely items to try. MeMeMe is always a brand I've been curious to try!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of the shampoo and conditioner as I have sensitive skin, natural products are what I like to use. And I love the smell of Argan Oil!

    Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the lip glosses, they seem to have a high pigment http://anislandersbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete