November 20, 2015

NEW STYLE BOUTIQUE 2 - FASHION FORWARD


I can't believe I've actually started my own boutique
(well, kind of).

This is the third and final blog entry for the New Style Boutique 2- Fashion Forward game. I've created quite a few different outfits now and I know this closet is going to keep on building bigger and better!

I've been looking for fashion inspiration all evening and I'm having so much fun replicating the outfits for my characters! For example, I'm particularly loving big fur coats and knee high boots, so this is a look I've used quite often... I find it especially interesting how you have to fulfil the wants and needs of your customers to ensure they're satisfied and purchase from the shop, making you the manager of a profitable boutique!


Despite everything I've mentioned in these posts, my absolute favourite part of the entire game is the ability to play with friends! This makes the experience even more fun than it already is...You can visit their cities, receive rooms from them and even play against them. Being the competitive individual I am, I love the fact that you can compete against other people and even make up your own contests.



I remember how much I used to love dress up games like this when I was younger, and I'm utterly shocked to see that I clearly still do! I want to say a massive thank you to Nintendo for getting in touch and a huge thanks to you guys for reading!

Rikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment