November 20, 2015

NEW STYLE BOUTIQUE 2 - FASHION FORWARD



When I was around 10 years old, I was absolutely, undeniably addicted to the Nintendo DS. Who would've thought 7 years later I'd be playing around with the Nintendo 3DS and still loving it! This is the second part of the review for Nintendo's fashion game, New Style Boutique 2. You can read my previous review section here, but first, I'd like to draw your attention to the free demo that you can download. Simply ensure your Nintendo 3DS is connected to the internet, then go onto the eShop, click on "demo's" and scroll right to find and download the demo!



Throughout this evening, I've been playing with this game and getting to grips with it. One thing that particularly stood out was its fantastic interface, and user friendliness. Almost everything is customisable and you're responsible for decorating your bedroom, the choice of outfits customers choose, the music that's played and so on. It's super fun but still resembles reality! When you complete tasks, you unlock more features and as all the career paths are so closely linked, it makes the game even more realistic. As well as taking your own pictures of the character, you can watch them strut down the runway which is really fun! You're greeted by other people in the community and get to know their personalities. It gives you a true insight into what it's like being a boutique manager, which I think is absolutely fantastic!


Me, my younger sister and my mum all play on it, and it has been made even more evident that this game really does appeal to all. It has allowed me to experiment with different looks, some of which I wouldn't perhaps be entirely comfortable trying in real life. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well different hairstyles and clothing looked.


That's it for this mini review update. So far, so good! I'm still loving the game and I'm noticing just how beneficial this is when applied to real life. I'll be back really soon for my last update and final verdict! See you then...

Rikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment