October 22, 2016

LANCÔME*


It has been over a month since my last blog post (which is super annoying considering I was posting so frequently before this), but I've just started uni and everything has been really hectic. Getting freshers fortnight over and done with, adjusting to my lectures and seminars, learning to cook and making friends has been a very exciting process, yet I've been left with virtually no time to do what I love the most- blogging. However, I feel like I've fully settled in now and can get back into the swing of things and what better way to kick it off than with a Lancome review.



This review is all about the Cushion Blush Subtil, a liquid blush. If you've been following my blog for a while, you may know that I never used to be a huge fan of blushers and I much prefered sticking to bronzer for my cheeks. Recently though, I've found myself experimenting a lot more with my makeup, and blushers are one of the many things I've been loving! I received two of them, Sorbet Grenadine and Splash Corail, both of which retail at £28.



If I'm being honest, I initially found the packaging slightly confusing to use... It's compact size means that this small pot contains a couple of different compartments. Firstly, you receive a makeup pad for appliance. This is perfect because the colours are extremely vibrant and if you were to use your normal makeup brushes, things could get a bit messy! This makes the process a lot cleaner. Then you have another compartment which is where the actual product is contained.


The blushers themselves are absolutely amazing- faultless!. They're so vibrant in colour, instantly making you look wide awake and it just adds colour to a more dull complexion. I was shocked when I first tried this as I was expecting it to have a chalk consistency, but instead discovered that it was in a liquid form. It's actually like a sponge which you dab your puff applicator into, and transfer onto your cheeks. It comes in 6 different shades, all of which appear to be quite universal, meaning they'd suit any skin tone. Being a tanned gal, this is something I definitely struggle with, but both of these really complimented my complexion! They're definitely worth they money as a little bit goes a really long way.

If you're looking for a new blush- these are definitely worth trying! So, that's it for today... Thank you so much for reading,

Rikki xx

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to pick some of these up, I adore Korean cushions and Lancome usually come up trumps, great picks lovely

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British-Korean Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete