November 20, 2016

BODYBOSS 12 WEEK FITNESS GUIDE*


I have paired up with BodyBoss, a fitness brand. I received this concise, easy-to-follow, and aesthetically pleasing book which is essentially a 12 week fitness guide. I was initially quite apprehensive about trying this, as there are a lot of fitness books on the market, but I really only have good things to say! Since starting uni, I have joined a few fitness societies and was therefore very intrigued and eager to give these workouts a go.





The exercises focus on creating a better version of you and are designed for your whole body. It contains jumping exercises, bodyweight resistance, cardio and unilateral exercises. After doing this for just 2 weeks, I already felt so much better on the inside and out. Before starting uni, I never really participated in any form of sports or fitness (terrible, I know!). These guides however, show you step by step what to do, suitable for beginners and all other levels.


You definitely have to push yourself with this, but it's very enjoyable so doesn't feel like a hassle. I found it a great way to de-stress and I even got my flatmates involved! We love it as it's a great social activity as well as a fun way to stay fit! You can also fit all of these exercises around your normal schedule as you only have to do it three times a week.


The book guide is £49.99, which I initially thought was extortionate. But after using this book for about 3/4 weeks, I have already seen huge benefits. My body seems more toned and I feel better within. My local gym membership is £20 a month, but when you've purchased this book, there are no more fees, so unlike a membership, it's well worth the money.


I also received some BodyBoss merchandise which I absolutely love! Everything is super duper comfortable, meaning you can entirely focus on your activities. The only problem is that the tank top is a silk material and is therefore better for the warmer seasons, but you will need to layer up if wearing it in the winter... The cap is £15, the sports top is £22 and the yoga mat (which has come in really handy) is £27, a bargain worth getting your hands on!

So that's everything for this post. I know I usually stick to my normal beauty reviews, but this post felt super relevant to me right now as I'm in the process of trying to eat healthier and get fitter! Thank you so much for reading,

Rikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment