March 13, 2016

LOVE ME BEAUTY*

As you can probably see from my seriously inconsistent blog posts, I am super busy... I feel like if I had to summarise my current situation with three words, it would be "hectic", "tiring" and "stressful". Not the best words, hey? Like many other teenagers, I'm currently in the process of balancing work and college, and with exam season so scarily close (and the pressure of getting into uni) I've had very little time to do any form of blogging.

However, I can happily say, I'm back today with yet another Love Me Beauty review for you... Remember, you can get 50% off if you use the code 'rikki50'- you'd be mad not to! Give it a go today, it's a super easy to use website and a really fun and exciting little process. Before you know it, you'll have your very own box on your doorstep.


In this months box, I first got a Cailyn matte lip tint which I am honestly obsessed with!

It's definitely not something I'd wear on an everyday basis as it is on the darker side, but it's an absolutely stunning brown/ burgundy colour (in the shade Salvable). I think this shade would look particularly good in the Autumn time, but can obviously be rocked all year round. The colour itself is extremely opaque and is really long wearing. It's also very waterproof. This is just like waterproof mascara, both a good and bad thing. Obviously this is fab in the sense that it will last a whole day (through meals, through conversations and even through the gross rainy weather we are exposed to on a daily here in the UK), but when it comes to taking this off, it is a bit of a pain. You really do need to scrub!


I am a huge fan of Nip+Fab and Rodial, so when I received 3 items from Rodial, I was very excited to say the least... First, I got the Rodial Stem Cell Super-Food Cleanser. I remember reading a review on this product before so I was very intrigued by it. It usually retails at £32. It says this product is great for dehydrated skin, which I can vouch for. Recently, I've had oily skin on my cheekbone area, but a relatively dry t-zone. This product worked particularly well on those drier areas. It helped make my skin feel more plump and tight, giving it a more youthful appearance.



I then received another Stem Cell product by Rodial, this time a 'glam balm', which usually retails at £35 (for a slightly bigger size). This product is really handy because it's small so can easily fit in your bag. It's also multi-purpose, which I love! You can use it as a face or body moisturiser, a cuticle cream or you can even use it on your lips. It leaves your skin feeling really moisturised!


Finally from Rodial, I got a Dragons Blood Hyaluorin Moisturiser. Although, I do really like this product, I think I prefer the Stem Cell range. This is a moisturiser for your face and neck, and works great as a base under makeup.



Then, by Nuxe, I got a makeup removing gel. Firstly, I absolutely love the scent of this product, it's really simple but refreshing. This product has a really great consistency where it isn't too wattery or thick, and it's really well suited to a wide range of skin types. It does a good job of taking my stubborn, waterproof mascara off.



Finally, I got a clarifying clay mask by Malin+Goetz. I haven't yet tried this, but I absolutely loveeeee clay masks! They're so purifying and always help reduce/ clear up my blackheads so I am extremely excited to give this a go! I have read reviews on this brand before and have only ever heard good things about them, so again, I'm very eager to try it out!!

That's it for this post guys! I would genuinely recommend giving Love Me Beauty a go, it is reallyyy worth the money... Don't forget to use the code 'rikki50' at checkout!

Rikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment